Sherwood Pines Cycles – Vittoria – Tour of Britain
Taster Day – Wednesday 23rd August
From 10am until 8pm at Sherwood Pines Cycles
- Vittoria team bus and two Vittoria neutral service team cars.
- Road rides followed by the Vittoria team car- Ride part of the course, like a pro!
- MTB guided rides around the forest – off piste trails – children’s rides and an introduction to MTB – guides provided by Sherwood Pines Cycles.
- Team car experience on the day, for those who want a mini experience following the road ride.
- Competition to win a team car experience on 6th September stage of the OVO Tour of Britain.
- Displays of Vittoria Tyres and Road and Mountain Bike Wheels.
- The Sherwood Pines Cycles demo fleet of Forme Bikes with Vittoria tyres on – Try the champions choice of tyres.
- Fenwick’s Bike Cleaning and Maintenance – Displays and demonstrations.
- BBQ by Sherwood Pines Café – From 2pm onwards.
- Adnams Southwold – Try some beer!
- Tyre changing demo – how fast can it be done?
- Get the chance to talk to and ride professional cyclists! David Fletcher, Geoff Cooke, Steve Day, Mick Ives and Graham Briggs of JLT Condor.
- Oxford Products – with displays of products and free prize giveaways.
- Forme bikes – Have a look at the new Calver Cyclocross bike – See the new Sterndale 3000, 4000 and 5000 bikes and the new Forme E-Bikes. Try some of their demo bikes too.
- Cuda Kids Bikes – Try the children’s demo course with the new range of kid’s bikes.
- Absolute Black – oval chain rings – see the range and try them on our demo bikes.
- High 5 Sports Nutrition – Try it, taste it and feel the benefits.
- QSW Sportswear – Providers of team kit to Sherwood Pines Cycles Forme. See kit displays and talk with their team riders.
- Bloodwise – The Blood Cancer Charity – meet the team.
|11:30||12:00 with David Fletcher|
|13:30 with David Fletcher||15:00|
|16:30||17:00 with David Fletcher|
|18:30 with Graham Briggs||19:00|
All rides will be guided
Road rides – 45-60 minutes in duration, followed by the Vittoria team car and taking in some of the TOB roads.
MTB rides – 45-60 minutes in duration, taking in some of the off piste trails that Sherwood Pines offers.
All rides suitable for all abilities
Please bring your own bike! – A small amount of demo bikes will be available.
(Disclaimer forms must be signed before each ride – helmets to be worn at all times – the Highway Code must be adhered to at all times)