Wednesday 23rd August- Tour of Britain day at Sherwood Pines Cycles – In association with Vittoria.
Join us from 11am until 8pm to celebrate the Tour of Britain, which will be leaving Mansfield on 6th September and finishing at Newark.
This is what’s happening as well as much, much more!
• Vittoria team bus and 2x Vittoria team cars dressed with bikes.
• Displays of Vittoria road and mtb wheels and tyres.
• Fenwicks display and demonstration.
• The demo fleet of of Forme Bikes with Vittoria tyres on for people to try.
• Competition to win a team car experience on 6th September stage of the Tour of Britain!
• Led road rides followed by the Vittoria team car 4 rides going out during the day, varying levels of pace!
• MTB guided rides around the forest – off piste trails – children’s rides and an introduction to MTB – guides provided.
• Team car experience on the day, for those who want a mini experience following the road ride.
• Tyre changing demo –
• David Fletcher, professional cyclist will be present on the day to talk/ride with people.
• Other pro cyclists including a JLT Condor team rider – names to be released soon!
• The Newark Advertiser will be there running a competition to win some bikes provided by Sherwood Pines Cycles.
• Forme bikes on display.
• Absolute Black chain rings on display
• QSW who provide our team kit will be displaying kit and they will also bring some of their team riders!
Much more to be added, so keep checking!