SealSkinz Upwell Waterproof Heated Cycle Gloves – Black – RRP £175
A heated, waterproof cold weather cycling glove packed with technologies that insulate, protect and provide grip and control in the coldest conditions.
Integrated heating panels built into the outer fabric give you the ability to control your thermal protection. An easy-access switch offers three power levels: low, medium, and high, indicated by an LED, so you can choose the temperature that’s most comfortable for you.
Features of the SealSkinz Upwell Gloves
- Waterproof – Three-layer construction provides warmth, durability and waterproofness
- Heated – Integrated heating panel provides additional warmth
- Integrated Controls – Switch between the 3 power modes to select the appropriate setting for the conditions
- Replaceable Battery – 4V 2200mAh polymer battery provides up to 5-6 hours of run time
- Control – Welded lining and membrane on palm and fingers prevent lining pull-out and improve control
- Grip and Control – Goatskin palm provides a natural feel, excellent durability and control
- Insulated – Primaloft Gold insulation provides excellent protection from the cold while maintaining high breathability
- Improved visibility – Reflective details increase visibility in low light conditions/in the dark
Outer Material: 50% leather, 46% polyester, 4% elastane
Lining: 92% polyester, 8% metal fiber
Insulation: 100% polyester
Membrane: 100% polyurethane
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.