Happy Bottom Bum Butter!
Its self explanatory really and well worth £17.99 – In stock now at Sherwood Pines Cycles!
Charlie says…. This is a wonderful locally produced vegan chamois balm / bum butter.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Pain relief from clove oil – pretty clever eh?
- Vegetable glycerine and Egyptian geranium oil absorbs to lower dermis, all the way in to really repair your damaged skin.
- Antiseptic and anti-bacterial with tea tree oil to stop you growing diseases in your shorts.
- PET recyclable containers (you can make fleece jackets out of them)
- Tested in the most demanding conditions… in my shorts, on @rseholes and not on animals.
- Vegan as hell.
- Female friendly, it won’t make your girly bits zing.
- Does not repel sharks or polar bears.
- 100ml jar goes a very long way, around 7,000 miles.
- Made by two great people in their kitchen, just up the road from my shop.
- Endorsed and used by real pro cyclists:
- Lee Cragie our Ladies National Fatbike champion loves the Happy Bottom Bum Butter.
- Markus Stitz who is riding round the world single speed is begging for it 😉
- Lance Bumstrong the best fake cycling messiah we could find ( https://www.facebook.com/lance.bumstrong )
- Karen Darke winner of a Gold Olympic medal in the Rio Olympics.