Forme Ripley 001
RRP £1000 – Sale Price £800
One only – 18″ Frame
The Ripley 1 is a very capable out of the box trail hunter. Slack head angle (66.6°) with wide handlebars gives you real confidence with descents and a nice tidy short chainstay allows you to have real feel for the terrain below.
The Ripley has been designed with 120mm forks which are longer then most MTB forks at this price point. For those that want fun and enjoy descending the most.
- Enduro inspired style geometry
- Shimano XT 10 speed transmission
- Race Face 1 x chainset
- Rock Shox 120mm Recon suspension forks
- Internal routed cables
- Crank Brothers Cobolt finishing kit including Binder seat clamp
- Mavic 321 rims built onto Deore hubs